Direct bill refers to an invoice where the client pays the insurance company direct. The agency commission is sent to the agency by the insurance company and recorded with GL 1130 - Company Receivable. In a retail agency, there is no receivable balance from the client (GL 1120 - Client Receivable).
Direct Bill invoices and payments are typically created by commission download or commission builder.
See Direct Bill for additional details.
See Direct Bill (Broker Billed) for Broker Billed invoices.
Pages in category "Direct Bill"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Direct Bill
- Direct Bill (Broker Billed)
- Direct Bill: Adjust Commission for Fees or Agency Bill Payable
- Direct Bill: Commission Notes and Errors
- Direct Bill: Commission Statement Processing
- Direct Bill: Create A Check For Return Commission
- Direct Bill: Pay Company On Behalf Of Client
- Direct Bill: Record Commissions By Company Without Invoicing
- Invoice Summary
- Invoice: Adjust Premium and Commission on Existing Invoices in Closed GL Periods
- Invoice: Adjust Producer Payable Commission for Expenses or Deductions
- Invoice: Create An Invoice
- Invoice: Delete An Invoice
- Invoice: Edit An Invoice
- Invoice: Find An Invoice
- Invoice: Override Payee On Invoice (Mortgagee Invoices)
- Invoice: Print An Invoice