Report: Accounts Current
The accounts current report is a statement of the invoices due to a company or group of companies.
The report includes:
- The policy number and the name of the insured.
- The class and transaction codes of the invoice.
- The dates of the policy sequence and information on the billed premium and commission.
- The report finds invoices based on the invoice date.
The report does not include:
- The report does not include money paid to the company.
- It is also not a list of invoices that have not been paid.
See Report: Company Statement to include money paid to the company in the company balance.
Access and Window Options
The Accounts Current can be opened by selecting Company -> Accounts Current.
Access to the Accounts Current is controlled through the security system A/P -> Accounts Current -> View setting.
- Select a Sort By... method.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date. The date range is by month, and is inclusive.
- By default, all companies and departments are included. Enter a specific code to limit the results.
- If binder transactions are enabled, optionally select Transactions -> Invoices / Binders / All. (Profiles -> Agency -> Accounting Setups)
Each company included in the report will start a new page. The final page of the report will total all company sub-totals.
Direct Bill - Sort By: Client Number
Direct Bill - Sort By: Policy with Invoice
The Agency Commission column is replaced with an Invoice Number column.
Direct Bill - Sort By: Class Of Business
Each company includes sub-totals for Class of Business.