Jump to navigation Jump to search
Any incoming money to the agency is referred to as Cash; physical checks, wire transfers (EFT), money orders, or physical cash.
Types of Cash Receipts
- Regular Cash: Agency Bill client and company payments, or money from any other general ledger account.
- Transmittal Cash: Direct Bill client payments which are forwarded in full to an insurance company.
- Non-Deposited Cash: Direct Bill transmittal cash payments that do not get deposited into the agency's bank account. (Example: A check written directly to the insurance company brought to the agency.)
Pages in category "Cash"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Cash Payment Fee Wizard
- Clear Offsetting Client Invoice Amounts From Account Tab
- Client Payment: Agency Bill Cash
- Client Payment: Agency Bill Credit Card
- Client Payment: Direct Bill Cash Transmittal
- Client Payment: Direct Bill Cash Transmittal (Non Deposited)
- Client Payment: Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF)
- Client Refund on Overpayment or Credit Balance
- Create and Process Return Premium Invoice Due to Cancellation or Endorsement