AccuAuto Rating Integration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newton User Guide: Download|
|Required Software Version: Summer 2018|
|Legacy Instructions Available: Click Here|
The AccuAuto comparative rating integration is based on standard .AL3 download files.
AccuAuto cannot import files exported from Newton.
Export a File from AccuAuto -> Newton
- Contact AccuAuto Support to enable the AL3 bridge.
- Complete a quote in AccuAuto.
- Select the Vendor -> ACORD AL3 option.
- Newton will briefly show this window, then vanish in a few seconds; it requires no user interaction.
- The quote can now be imported through the normal daily download process from any machine in the office by selecting Company -> Download. If the download management system was already open, the import process starts automatically.
- Select to either use an existing client, or create a new client.
- The system will automatically assign a unique quote number. Optionally a number can be manually assigned.
- Update the Company Code for the quote if necessary. Select OK.
- The file has now been processed.