ACS2000 Rating Integration
|Newton User Guide: Download|
|Required Software Version: Summer 2018|
|Legacy Instructions Available: Click Here|
The ACS2000 comparative rating integration is based on standard .AL3 download files.
In order to export files from Newton -> ACS2000, your agency must be be downloading policies from your carriers.
Before You Begin
Rating integration has multiple security options and tiers of access. The upload security options can be configured to limit which clients a specific operator can export out of Newton.
Configure Newton Export to ACS2000
- From the Main Menu, select Setup -> Upload Configuration. (If unavailable, Contact Agency Systems support.)
- Select New.
- Select Upload to ACS2000 and select OK.
- Leave all defaults. Select Ok
- Close the Upload System Configuration window.
Configure ACS2000 Export to Newton
- Open ACS2000.
- Select Account Center.
- Select Change Management System
- Select the Newton (Agency Systems). Select Next.
Export a File from Newton -> ACS2000
Only policies previously downloaded from insurance carriers can be exported from Newton to ACS2000.
- Configure Newton Export to ACS2000.
- Load a Client on a client tab.
- Select the Download tab.
- Left-Click the (+) band to expand the desired policy number.
- Right-Click on the bottom or most-recent downloaded transaction and select Upload to ACS2000.
- The ACS2000 software will automatically start the import process.
Export a File from ACS2000 -> Newton
Contact ACS2000 for additional assistance http://support.acs2000.net/
- Configure ACS2000 Export to Newton.
- Complete a quote in ACS2000.
- Select the ACS button and then select Export....
- Select Transfer to a Management System.
- Select the company plan to export.
- ACS2000 creates a file in the S:\EMPIRE\DOWNLOAD folder. (The drive letter can be altered as needed.)
- Switch to the Newton window from any machine in the office.
- From the Main Menu, select Company -> Download.
- Select Add Files.
- Highlight the ACS2000 exported files and select Open.
- Select to either use an existing client, or create a new client.
- The system will automatically assign a unique quote number. Optionally a number can be manually assigned.
- Update the Company Code for the quote if necessary. Select OK.
- The file has now been processed.