- 1 Builds
- 2 Pervasive
- 3 Transfer Manager
- 4 Utilities
Newton Server Update Build 8507 | HTTP Direct
Patches require fileutil.exe /auto if updating from 8172.3 or prior.
Newton Server Update Build 7669 | HTTP Direct
Newton Server Update Build 7070 | HTTP Direct
Pervasive v10.3 Client | HTTP Direct
- Pervasive v10.31.045 Patch Client | HTTP Direct
Pervasive v10.3 Server | HTTP Direct
- Pervasive v10.31.045 Patch Server | HTTP Direct
Pervasive v10.3 WGE | HTTP Direct
- Pervasive v10.31.045 Patch WGE | HTTP Direct
Transfer Manager Archive
- Transfer Manager 220.127.116.11 (.net 3.5) | HTTP Direct
- The database checker will read all our data files on an ongoing basis. It first tries to read the file forwards, and then reads it backwards. It outputs all the information to bcheck.log. Once the utility is complete you may then search for the word “error” in the bcheck.log.
Configuration files pre-configured with drive letters for local program files. Backup and replace empfiles.ndx and update dserver and sqlname entries.
Newton Add-on Reports
- beginbalances.exe (11/4/2015) | HTTP Direct
- DataRecovery.exe (9/24/2019) | HTTP Direct
- DBCheck.exe | HTTP Direct
- fixjckw.exe | HTTP Direct
- grpcsr.exe (11/13/2018) | HTTP Direct
- MiscRpt.exe - Newton Add-on Reports (08/02/2019) | HTTP Direct
- NewtonUtilities.exe (08/05/2019) | HTTP Direct
- Rebuild95.exe | HTTP Direct
- ReAssign.exe (06/13/2018)
- Before running, change the pervasive engine file format version and restart services.
Under certain networking conditions in a workgroup environment, network locations are not always immediately available at login or after a workstation restarts. Since the Agency Systems icon is populated from the network drive, the Agency Systems desktop shortcut may display empty artwork under these conditions.
Use the steps below to bypass this issue by saving a local version of the Newton icon. Modifying the shortcut requires admin rights unless an Agency Systems shortcut is created on the user desktop instead of the default location, the Public Desktop.
- Modify the Agency Systems Desktop Shortcut
- Save the icon file below to a folder on the workstation's local hard drive, such as C:\EmpireLocal\ or C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\. (A folder available to all users is recommended.)
- Newton24.ico - (Right-click -> Save Link / Target As)
- Right-Click on the Agency Systems shortcut and select Properties.
- Select the Shortcut tab -> Change Icon... -> Browse -> Select the saved file -> Select Open.
- Select Ok -> Ok.
- The shortcut will now display the correct icon.