Unable to Open File @:\EMPIRE\STATIC\LOOKTAB
Scope of the Problem
You receive the error message "Unable to Open File [@:\EMPIRE\STATIC\LOOKTAB] Error Code (3012)" opening Newton by Agency Systems.
The shortcut to Agency Systems has been altered by the workstation to a UNC path instead of the mapped network drive.
- Select Start -> Computer / My Computer.
- Verify the mapped network drive is connected to the share on the server by double-clicking to open the share. Typically the drive letter is listed as APPS (\\SERVERNAME) (S:).
- Once the connection is established, close File Explorer.
- Right-Click on the Agency Systems icon and select Properties.
- Correct the following fields replacing S: with the network drive letter used on the workstation.
Target: S:\Empire\programs\nempmain.exe Start In: S:\Empire\programs\