Transaction Number Or Code Default Text Blank
Windows supports a number of display options which control the visible theme of the system for both local and hosted users.
Scope Of The Problem
Using Agency Systems with themes disabled removes the helpful default display text provided by default.
Example: Express Billing (with themes disabled)
Example: Express Billing (with themes enabled)
Example: Voucher (with themes disabled)
Example: Voucher (with themes enabled)
Local Non-Hosted Workstations
The instructions below are for Windows 7:
- Exit Agency Systems.
- Right-Click on the desktop and select Personalize.
- Select either Windows 7 (Aero) or Windows 7 (Basic). (Do not select Windows 7 (Classic).)
- Restart if prompted, then open Agency Systems.
Hosted Remote Desktop Workstations
Desktop composition provides the user interface elements of Windows Aero, such as translucent windows, for remote desktop sessions. By default, desktop composition is not allowed when connecting to a computer running Windows Server 2008 R2.
To manually configure desktop composition on an RD Session Host server, you need to do the following:
- Install the Desktop Experience feature.
- Start the Themes service.
- Enable the Allow desktop composition for remote desktop sessions Group Policy setting.
- Set the maximum color depth to 32 bits per pixel.