Server Update Instructions
Updates to the Agency Systems Software are performed directly on the server/host machine by Agency Systems technicians. During the update process, all users must be out of Agency Systems.
Step 1: Review the Release Notes
Review the release notes prior to requesting an update.
See: Release Notes
Step 2: Review the Update Guidelines
- The update process is performed by Agency Systems support.
- The update process will take approximately one hour to complete.
- An agency staff member will need to be available to connect the server to the simpehelp support queue.
- The user account used to connect the server to simplehelp must be an administrative account.
- After the update process begins, agency staff are not required to stay for the duration of the update.
- During the update process, all users must be out of Newton.
- During the update process, you can use any other programs on your local desktop or remote desktop. (Outlook, web browser, etc.)
- Updates are scheduled to begin as early as 8:00 central or eastern time, and as late as 4:00 central or eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Step 3: Contact Agency Systems Technical Support To Schedule the Installation
Contact Agency Systems support to schedule the installation.