Scan An Electronic Signature
|Newton User Guide: Forms|
|Required Software Version: March 2017|
|Legacy Instructions Available: Click Here|
Before you Begin
Access to edit the Producer Profile and add the signature requires the current operator to have Security System: Profiles -> Producer -> Edit access.
See: Security System for more information.
An email signature is different than a scanned electronic signature. See: Email Signature for more information.
- Sign a blank piece of paper with your signature, such as the back of a business card.
- Scan your signature and save the image file as a .JPG, .PNG, or .BMP, on your PC.
- If your scanner can only save as a .PDF file, use the Microsoft Snipping Tool to convert the scanned document to an image file.
- Log in to Newton by Agency Systems.
- From the Main Menu, select Setup -> Producer.
- Select Find.
- Select the desired producer number and select OK.
- Select the Forms Signature button at the bottom of the window.
- Select Browse and locate the image file you saved in step 2. Select it and select Open.
- The scanned image will be displayed.
- To select a specific region, left-click in the top left corner, but do not release the mouse click. Drag the mouse to the bottom right-hand corner, and release the mouse click.
- If you need to make adjustments to the selected area, select Select Region and repeat the prior selection step above.
- Select the Accept button, then Save. Select Exit.