EZ Lynx Rating Integration
|Newton User Guide: Forms|
|Required Software Version: Summer 2018|
|Legacy Instructions Available: Click Here|
EZ Lynx is a web based, personal lines, comparative rater used to obtain rate quotes with multiple companies. The ability to get the Credit score and CLUE reports so the rates are accurate rather than "estimates" and saving time not having to enter the data on each individual company’s website. This document walks you through the process of re-rating the quote in Agency Systems.
EZ Lynx integration is based on completed ACORD applications. It is only available for Automobile and Homeowners lines of business.
Before You Begin
EZ Lynx account must be setup and active. If you are not an active customer, you can register on their website at http://www.ezlynx.com.
- The link below installs a printer on your computer that exports your client directly from your management system into EZLynx.
- EZ Lynx Support
- EZ Lynx - EZUpload Client Installation
Note: This information is directly from EZ Lynx support. Any issues installing the EZUpload Client should be directed to EZ Lynx support.
Exporting Information from Newton Into EZ Lynx
- Load a Client on a client tab.
- Select the Forms tab.
- Expand the Policy Number.
- Select to open the ACORD Application.
- Select Other -> Select Printer. Select the EZUpload Client (the EZPDF Printer). Select Ok.
- Select Print.
- At the prompt, enter your EZ Lynx Username and Password.
Using EZ Lynx
Agency Systems does not cover specific steps once the file is sent to EZ Lynx. The EZ Lynx interface will walk you through the rest of the process.
If you have any additional questions or need additional support, EZ Lynx can be contacted via their web site at http://www.ezlynx.com.