Forms: New York Driver ID Card Configuration
The New York State provided bar code software is not required when using Newton.
Items needed to complete New York ID configuration: (http://www.dfs.ny.gov/insurance/iies/html/iies1.htm)
- New York Company ID Codes and NAIC codes
- Your New York Issuer License Number.
- Your New York Issuer Key.
Configure Your New York Issue Number and Key
The issuer key is configured once per agency.
- Load any client on any of the four Client Tabs with an active policy.
- Left-Click any policy number listed under the Active Policies band.
- Select Create Item -> Form.
- Select the first form in the list, and select Ok. (The selected form can be any form)
- Select Other -> Configure Forms...
- Select NY ID Config...
- Enter a valid Issuer License Number and Issuer Key. (http://www.dfs.ny.gov/insurance/iies/html/iies1.htm)
- Select Ok then Close.
- Exit the ACORD form, selecting No to save if prompted.
Assign a New York State Code to a Company Profile
The list of New York State issued codes can be found here: http://www.dfs.ny.gov/insurance/dmvcode/dmvna_all.htm